Tuesday 12 April 2016

Weight Loss- The Mind devil

(P.S This Blog is all about personal Choices and perspectives. It Has No Intention to hurt personal/communal/societal feelings.
Its all For recreational purposes for both writer and readers
Thank You)
For any Complaint\views\thought\query email me at - Ritika.mcs.chd@gmail.com

Started My Day with Lemon Rice thinking about That Goodness Of lemon would at least Become a Good factor in My Dieting Plan avoiding the fattening Factor of Boiled and Drained Rice .
It's Not The first Time I thought Of losing my weight rather I should say that It's again I am planning It Give up.

( Pic Source - Google )
Almost every Girl On This yet another fat object as In Our Globe ( *sarcastic ) thinks about Losing weight every second .... Not That I am very precised but I Know Because even I get jealous ed By Shakira's perfect Booty and Moves , also I get jealous when slim Girls flaunt Their awesome*  fits (joke) .
everyone get Jealous and that's awesomely Okay and If you are Somewhere Or else ashamed of it
PLEASE STOP IT NOW ! 
Jealousy is one that Factor That is very Important For every Human on This earth as its ONLY Self provoking\boosting factor that can Help You beat all odds.
It's perfectly Okay If you get jealous every second when u see that Sexy ( Girl) or Dapper (boy)
beside you But Only That You need to check it everyday whether that jealousy takes you Too proper way Or it's upto eating Up your and other person's future
In This Blog I won't write those Tips about How to get Slim and all Those STUPID stuffs Me and You surf about On Internet, magazines etc. But would readily Talk about How i Deal with that WANNA BE slim and Fit Feeling
For FOODIES 
For Foodahaolic people it's next to impossible To think about SLIMING  ( not there is No Such word In dictionary)
In such Case Just remember people may Taunt your Habits but at That very Point what is Important is SMILING 
Food Is Life and Life is Food is Indeed among st Your Favorite Mantra But For a Change Think On Going On a Long Yet adventurous Vacation where you Totally live differently of what YourLife was Before ( FOOD) and Exercise a Little


Take a Break Buddy 

( Photos source - Google Images 
Editing- Exclusively My Incomplete Cake batter Blog writer


Also Remember. It's a vacation so No STRESS 
BE WHAT YOU ARE 
because

(Photo Source - Google Images )
For who Suffer some disease and are Doctoral suggested To Lose weight 
Guys People Beat Up with Cancer COME ON 
You are still Obese 
Once I Was Asthmatic and Doctor Told My Mom to Not To Cry In front Of me whenever I get an attack he told us strictly Stay POSITIVE in Front Of me 
And believe me today I Walk Free , Jump Free and air PUFFS is a  BIG NO to me 
If That physician would had Not Told my Mom To Stay Calm and Positive I Don't Know If i was actually ALIVE even To write this PIECE of inspiration
In short 
POSITIVISM




( Image Source - Google Images

 Is that Very Thing That Can Make Tables Turn , Even If you are Told you are Not Healthy Tell Or Train YourMind and SHOUT IT OUT LOUD 
All is WELLLLLLLLLLLLL.... 
Roar It Out Loud and then See all The Negativity around you , Your Disease will Go Back and Good Days will Happily Come back 
At last I would just Say That Weight Loss Was No Big Deal But This WORLD Made It really Big and a ROCKET science like TASK and TALK 
Burn Them all Out 


( Gif. source - Giphy.com )  

Eat Less
Dance Lot












Be YOU 
Thanks . 

No comments:

Post a Comment