Tuesday 12 April 2016

Note to all The foodies

Since yesterday I had made this blog there have been a Lot controversy about it's header or as in it's  Title ( The incomplete batter of my cake ) now I therefore announce officially that this Blog will be know As FOODIE'S STOP where you will get a Daily dose From My Kitchen , my experiences as a  Foodie and My Journey of being a CHEF
I may Not be a Great writer but i believe that if We write or express it with heart that becomes More important and merrier to read.
My First 2 blogs are hard To relate with this one for many but believe me, writing about One of the key factors why always cool and fun loving foodie STRESS is obviously weight loss was really Important , Until they don't have a professional gym trainer or any proper weight loss schedules there be a Great problem and stress To Them 
Hence talking about weight loss was apt 
It's a New day though new Journeys to begin new experiences to come..... today's topic is Making Influence on social sites with your creations 
   ( Image source - Google

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    You can find the best fine dinning restaurants hyderabad

    ReplyDelete