Thursday 14 April 2016

About The Writer - Ritika Singh

Hi !! Since I started Writing blogs many Requested me to come up with My Foodie Identity
Well VOILA Then here I am RITIKA SINGH  a Chef aspirant and a die Foodie and Fan Of Chef Vikas Khanna ( 6 times Michelin star chef and among st Top Influential Chef In The world From India , More about Him In My First Blog CHECK OUT  )
                                                           THIS IS ME 
I am a Student and Have been a Radio Jockey Too. I have been to Indian State level debating Championship and My Poem was Published on National Level. A Young Enthusiast shouldn't be My bio but a a Young amateur Chef would be . I Dream To work in The big apple as in  New York and Open My Own restaurant defining Indian Culture and Food From It's roots. I write Blog To share my views with equally loving world of foodies as my Close friends.












  I and Chef Vikas Khanna  share a Cute bond. I am own To Make him Proud one day and hence he would inspire me lifetime and remain my Superman Forever .
That Was a Little from My Life that I shared with You Guys. Stay tuned always to grow up this bond more and more.
COMING UP Next- WHY India should take inspiration From United States In Case of Food Trucks . 

No comments:

Post a Comment